Never underestimate the power of the people.
That is the main reason for creating this website.
To encourage pet lovers and pet advocates to put an end to the HomeAgain microchip scam.
The HomeAgain microchip scan needs to stop.
There are a number of actions a consumer can take.
- If the shelter that you are adopting from has not already implanted a microchip, insist on any other brand except Home Again.
- Register with Home Again for one year and do not renew your membership. Your pet will still remain in the database and you can still update your contact information. Since they did receive some money from you, they will probably leave you alone and not change you pets microchip registration. If you do opt to go this route, and I hope you don’t, do not put your credit card, debit card or bank info on the website. Instead send them a money order not a check with you bank info on it because there have been reports of erroneous charges. (I know that this solution is easiest for most but it is really not the best solution because it will enable the HomeAgain microchip scam to continue and flourish.)
- Register with another company and update your record weekly. Daily, if necessary. Although it requires extra effort, if enough consumers follow this action, HomeAgain will have to change their business model or they will go out of business. The power of the people, or animal lovers, should not be underestimated!
There are a number of Microchip registries that you can register your pets microchip with.
Pet owners might think that the more services they register to, the better but that is not the case.
Remember, people are going to look at the first entry. And if there are a bunch of entries it can be confusing.
Sure, there are some people that will go over and above and call everyone listed, however, shelters are often overwhelmed and understaffed and it is doubtful that they will have the time to contact all the entries listed
Take action to end the HomeAgain microchip scam
If Animal lovers and advocates band together and take action, the HomeAgain microchip scam will end. These types of consumer actions will also force other pet microchip companies to adhere to more honest business practices.
To show HomeAgain that you do not support them and want to put an end to the HomeAgain microchip scam, here are some actions to take that will have an impact:
- Don’t patronize their HomeAgain services. That speaks volumes. Never underestimate the power of the people. If you have an account, cancel it and tell them why.
- Talk to shelters and vets in you area about the HomeAgain microchip scam. Remember, they get free products and maybe even $’s so you really have to get through to the right person. Keep trying.
- Tell everyone you know about the HomeAgain microchip scam. Share this information with your friends and family. Tell your coworkers, your kids teachers, the store clerk and anyone you see walking a dog. Tell anyone and everyone not to use HomeAgain and tell them why!
- Use the power of social media to voice your opinion. Tell HomeAgain on Twitter and their 18,000 followers that you are unhappy with their business practices.
- Visit the HomeAgain YouTube page and leave comments about the Home Again microchip scam to inform others.
- Post comments on the HomeAgain facebook page expressing your displeasure at the HomeAgain micro chip scam.
- Post links to this article on facebook, google+, twitter and other networking sites to help spread the word so that others can read about the HomeAgain microchip scam and join on making their voices heard.
As more and more people become aware of the HomeAgain microchip scam and their unprofessional business practices, they will lose business.
If enough people unite, they may be forced out of business.
Don’t let the HomeAgain microchip scam and reporting scam continue. Refuse to do business with them and let them know why!
Make your voice heard!
The only way to put a stop to the low down business practices they participate in is to make it count by hitting them in their pocketbook.
That’s the only way they will get the message.
E-mail them at [email protected] to express your concerns.
Feel free to post your emails and their response, if any, in the comments section below.
Stop the HomeAgain microchip scam now.